Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Our Car Wreck

On our way home we were t-boned by the lady behind us . Mitchell was taking a left hand turn and had his signal on to make the left hand turn when the lady driving behind us t-boned us on the left side in the middle of the driver door. I went to the ER today to make sure that everything is OK. I am glad to let you know that the baby was moving around and the heartbeat was very strong. My finger is very badly sprained and in a sprint but other than that all is well with Mitchell me and the baby. But please keep us in your prayers, as we go through the rest of our pregnancy.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that everything turned out okay - and I'm still a little mad that you didn't call me when it happened.
    Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry we were busy calling sheila mom and his ssgt. I love you though and if this ever happens again you will get a call i promise but I am hoping this never happens again! I love you and thank you for your prayers they mean a lot to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad to hear that you are all ok.
    Congrats on the new little one to be.:) Very best Wishes.
    Tana

    ReplyDelete