Sunday, February 15, 2009

God Answers Prayers!

I was sitting here the other day talking to Mitchell and us both having some quiet time, and I started to laugh a little. The one thing that Mitchell and I just don't understand is why. Why make us happy to let it be taken away? We both understand that it is God's plan and we need to just follow it, we are trying but it is hard. Now the reason that I laughed is because ever since I got pregnant I started to pray for our unborn child's life. I prayed that God would allow to help my child have a love and Passion for the Lord that was so undeniable that no one would be able to break it. And as I sat in my quiet time I had to laugh and think God answered my prayer, because our child will always have a love and relationship with God that will NEVER be broken. It made me happy and feel a little more at peace. I was talking to my manager at work about this, and another one of the ladies at work said well next time be careful what you pray for. This is not the case just because God answered this prayer in a way none of us expected I will continue to pray for my unborn children that there life and heart will be for God and that there passion and Love for the Lord will be so strong and seen that people will notice and want to be like them. Thank you for the continued prayers and thoughts they are felt. But just know that Mitchell and I have started to feel peace and at times we are not as strong as we would like but we are making it through. Thank you for everything. God Answers prayers even if it is not in the way we want him to, but I am just glad that Mitchell and I are glad that we can still hold onto Him even through the bad times!

4 comments:

  1. I love where your heart is at right now. I am continuing to pray for you and I hope that you and Mitchell continue to grow closer to the Lord through all of this. You're amazing!
    Lots of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so strong and amazing, I am so glad that the Lord is able to hold you and give you peace. I love you more than words and I look forward to watching your unborn children grow in the Lord......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your post made me cry. First, because it was so heartwarming to know that you had been praying that for your child. Secondly, because you and Mitch have come to a point that you are able to see that all is in God's hands and God is good. I love you both so much and will continue to hold you in my prayers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sweetie,
    I have been keeping up with your post and am so proud of you for your strength. But then I always knew what a strong person you are. I am praying for you and Mitch that you will continue to grow in God's love and lean on Him when our own underdstanding is lacking. He has a plan and it is always foolproof!! Love you Baby Girl.

    ReplyDelete