Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Still Thinking of You

It is coming up on your due date, and even though I now have another baby to look forward to, you will always be my first born. I didn't think that with as much as me and you father have going on that I would be affected as much as I am. I found myself sitting up late the other night with your ultra sound picture in hand and just thinking about how excited I should be right now. You would be in my arms in the next few weeks, I would be a proud mom and Mitchell would be a proud daddy. We were so surprised and excited when we found out about you coming. You were the best thing that could of ever happened to our lives. On the day of our 15 week appointment our world felt like it was ending, and now that you should be in my life I feel as if my world in ending again. I should be happy I will be bringing your little brother or sister into this world by the end of the year, so why do I feel sad all over again?

The reason I am writing to you is to let you know that you will always hold a place in heart and that I love you and always will. You were everything to me, and my only regrets are that I was never able to hold you no matter how small you were and that we were unable to find out what sex you where. I can't wait to get to heaven to be with you. And for you to be able to meet the rest of your family that loves and misses you. I will try and not cry knowing that I will see you and be able to be with you in heaven. I love you Baby Wiemann and hope that the time that I am sad will pass and that peace will come.

4 comments:

  1. Alana,
    I know that your little one is looking forward to a big hug from you someday. A day when you will be together forever, how sweet that day will be! Take care and if you need anything let me know.
    Love and prayers - Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alana,
    I am so sorry for the pain that you are going through. I wish that there was something that I could say or do.
    God can take your pain - and He is able to sustain you through the worst heartache and the worst loss.
    If you need to talk - let me know - you know where I am at :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are not the only one that still thinks of "baby Wiemann" He/she is also on my heart and in my thoughts often. So, when you are sad or missing your dear little one know that you are not alone and your baby not forgotten. AND I still want to plant that tree.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you everyone and Yes we are still going to plant a tree! Just have to find one!

    ReplyDelete