Friday, January 23, 2009

Our Peace of Heaven



Today was our 15 weeks appointment. We need prayer! The beginning of the appointment went great she said everything felt like it was suppose to. They did a pap smear said all was normal. We then went into the ultra sound, the did a vaginal ultra sound, as we sat there looking at our beautiful peace of heaven the ultra sound tech then turned the computer screen away and said that it looked like the baby seemed to only be at 11 weeks, I am suppose to be at 15. She then said she would be right back. She then brought another doctor in and they turned on the doppler to see if they could hear a heartbeat. When they turned it on I heard nothing the look on there faces told me everything. They said that the baby looks very healthy and she could not figure out why this would of happened. Please please pray for us. We are being scheduled for another ultra sound at the hospital if this one to shows up no heart beat then they will proceed with a DNC. I have two prayer request first strength for me and Mitchell through this hard time. And Secondly that if it is Gods will that our little angle will have a heartbeat at this next appointment. And that is was there machinery. Thank you for your thoughts and Prayers at this time it mean a lot to me and Mitchell. I guess I have one more prayer for Mitchell he holds all his feelings in and I just want to know there is someone that he can turn to, I know that if Mitchell will turn to him the Lord will hold him through this tuff time. Thank you for everything.

6 comments:

  1. Alana,
    I am praying for you and Mitchell. I am so sorry that this is happening.
    Remember that our God is with you, holding your hand in the midst of your pain.
    Call me WHENEVER you need to talk - I'm always here for you.
    I love you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Alana...I'm crying for/with you. You, Mitchell and your angel are in my prayers. We are here for you if you need anything.

    Love ya ~ Tami Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm praying for you guys. Turn to God...He WILL help you through this trial and I'm praying that your marriage will be even stronger.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am praying for you and Mitchell.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alana~
    Hebrews 4:16 Says: So let us come boldly to the throne of our gracious God. There we will receive His mercy, and we will find grace to help us when we need it most. (NLT) Know that Warren and I are going boldly to the throne for you guys...he is able to do ANYTHING! Love ya girl!
    Wendy Hazard

    ReplyDelete
  6. praying for you and your baby

    ReplyDelete